1. UNDP Global Human Development Launch: Brillantes Campaigns (formerly Technomedia) organized the Global Launch of the 2002 Human Development Report held in Malacanang. Then UNDP Administrator Mark Malloch Brown (who eventually became United Nations Deputy Director General) led the global launch in Malacanang and attended extensively by local and foreign media, dignitaries, national and local officials, and civil society groups.
2. Under the Portfolio Manager On Enabling Environment for Good Government, Brillantes Campaigns designed and implemented PR campaigns promoting good governance. Portfolio partners Brillantes Campaigns serviced were the Philippine Center for Policy Studies-University of the Philippines, National College of Public Administration and Governance-University of the Philippines, and the GOFORDEV-INDEX network.
3. Under the Portfolio Manager on Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), Brillantes Campaigns implemented a full blown communications program aimed at popularizing MDGs among stakeholders in the Philippines. Portfolio partners include the Philippine Human Development Network, Asia Pacific Policy Analysis Network-UNDP, HealthDEV-Ateneo De Manila University, Environment Program for Industrial Competitiveness-UNDP, National Anti-Poverty Commission, and the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
1. Handled the Local and International Press Coverage of the Philippine Visit of then UN HABITAT Executive Director Anna Tibaijuka (Now a member of Parliament of Tanzania and Minister of Lands, Housing, and Human Settlements Developments).
1. National Anti-Poverty Commission-Office of the President (NAPC) – From 2001 to 2004, Brillantes Campaigns ran the communications program of the Kapit-Bisig Laban sa Kahirapan program of NAPC.
2. Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) – Brillantes Campaigns did a video documentary on the success stories of the KALAHI-CIDSS anti poverty program of government.
Civil Society Groups/Development Organizations
Brillantes Campaigns organized events, did PR work, and produced video documentaries for prominent civil society groups such as Greenpeace, Episcopal Commission on Indigenous Peoples-Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines, Episcopal Commission on Social Action, Justice and Peace-Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines, Center for Agrarian Reform and Rural Development, Paula Filipina Foundation-St. Paul’s University Manila, Philippine Misereor Partnership, CODE NGO, Manabo Development Foundation, UNDP-SARDIC, World Bank, and Asian Institute of Journalism and Communication.